[RADIATOR] WG: Radiator evaluation software downloaded

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Apr 28 07:34:50 CDT 2011

On 04/28/2011 02:21 PM, El Abbadi, Ossama wrote:

> Here the output from my last log file. And I found this entry:
>
> Thu Apr 28 13:08:08 2011: ERR: Could not load EAP module Radius::EAP_25:
> Can't locate Net/SSLeay.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . /etc/perl
> /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5
> /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10
> /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/lib/perl5/Radius/TLS.pm line 15.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/Radius/TLS.pm line 15.
> Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/Radius/EAP_25.pm line 24.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/Radius/EAP_25.pm line
> 24.
> Compilation failed in require at (eval 57) line 3.
>
> Had any one an idea, why the compilation failed ?

You need Net_SSLeay module. Please see
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/install.html

The installation instructions and the reference manual ref.pdf tell more
about which modules are needed for which features. For example, if you
check AuthBy LDAP2 in ref.pdf, it will tell which LDAP modules are needed.

Best regards,
Heikki

NetWare etc.