[RADIATOR] Quest vWorkspace strong authentication

Peter Havekes p.havekes at avans.nl
Tue Apr 26 13:50:55 CDT 2011

Heikki,

I've seen authbyotp, and i've used it to send to use an otp by sms. The
problem is quest vworkspace requires a user to enter the username,
password and otp on one website, so the otp can be sent to the user
before it needs to be enterd.

Just wondering if anyone has found a way to use auhbyotp with this quest
software. It probably requires some changes in the quest sortware;
radiator is flexible enough :-)

--

Peter Havekes
ICT-Ontwikkeling & AVANS-CSIRT
email/msn p.havekes at avans.nl

- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.