[RADIATOR] Renew Radiator configuration

Remco van Noorloos rvannoorloos at proxsys.nl
Thu Apr 14 07:27:14 CDT 2011

Heikki,

Thanks again for you message.

I am already retrieving the RADIUS clients from an SQL database with appropriate function. I'm using the SQLRADIUS AuthBy as well but what I basically want is exactly the same functionality for LDAP2 (something like an SQLLDAP2 AuthBy).

If we have this feature we would be able to get all details needed dynamically on-request from the database. In this way we don't need the config renew-option anymore.

Thanks,
Remco