[RADIATOR] Renew Radiator configuration

Remco van Noorloos rvannoorloos at proxsys.nl
Wed Apr 13 07:26:04 CDT 2011

Dear all,

Currently I have to restart Radiator to enable config changes. Since I'm using it in a test environment at the moment this is no big deal. I'd like to use it in a production environment and I don't want Radiator to become offline (not even a couple of seconds), so I was trying to figure out how to reload the configuration in runtime.

In the documentation there's something about a SIGHUP signal which can be send to make Radiator reload the configuration. There's a problem though, I'm using Radiator on a Windows platform which doesn't support SIGHUP signals (or any signal at all) as far as I know.

Is there another way to make Radiator reloads it's config in runtime?

Thanks,

Best regards,

PROXSYS*
Remco van Noorloos