[RADIATOR] Problem with %{Reply,name}

frank.messie at osix.nl frank.messie at osix.nl
Fri Apr 8 11:30:23 CDT 2011

Heikki,
As described in my earlier mail I want to add an attribute in the reply
message as follows

        AuthSelect select PASSWORD, USER_CATEGORY from  DSM_USER where
DOMAIN_NAME = 'PUBLIC' AND USER_NAME = split_part (%0,E'\\', 2) AND
ENABLED = True

        AuthColumnDef       0, User-Password, check
        AuthColumnDef       1, Class, reply

However, I don't get this Class attribute back in the accounting response.
I would expect that every NAS (we are using Coova Chilli) would handle
this Class attribute, but apparently it does not.
Are these reply attributes NAS specific ?
Should I use another attribute ?
Thanks,

Vriendelijke groeten, Kind regards,
Frank Messie

Bikbergerweg 18, 1272 PM Huizen, The Netherlands
Phone:    +31(0)356946010
Email:    frank.messie at osix.nl

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for use
by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed. Use of this communication by others is prohibited.
If the e-mail message was sent to you by mistake, please destroy it
without
reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Sender accepts no liability for damage related to data and/or documents
which
are communicated by electronic mail.