[RADIATOR] Authby LSA and groups not working (redux)

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Sep 30 09:15:43 CDT 2010

No, I'm running it on a member server.

Our AD administrators are very reluctant to run applications on PDC's and BDC's. I can ask but I don't think I will get permission.

Will it work on a BDC ?

If not, do I have any other options ? Currently I'm using Radiator to proxy 802.1X requests to Juniper Steel-Belted Radius in order to re-write VLAN attributes. I was kind of hoping to eliminate SBR in part to simplify support for Eduroam.

Thanks.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson