[RADIATOR] refresh time on clientlistsql

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Tue Sep 21 13:41:30 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I've got a cluster of radius servers all configured to read NAS clients from a db2 database. I thought that radiator was supposed to periodically refresh its internal list of clients by rereading the database.

Yesterday morning I dded a number of clients to the database. by 16:00 today  the radius servers still hadn't picked up the new clients.  A reload caused radiator to reread the client list but it would have been nice to have radiator pic up the new clients automagically.

Anyone else seen problems with refreshing client lists?

Rgds
Alex