[RADIATOR] Radiator Version 4.7 released

Stubbs, Colin cstubbs at tnsi.com
Mon Sep 13 02:13:42 CDT 2010

Hi Hugh

It'd be great if we can see signed RPM packages coming straight from OSC too.

Attached is an improved spec file I'm using internally. Most of the changes are Fedora/RHEL specific so they may or may not be relevant to SuSE etc.

I figure other Fedora/EL users on the list might be able to make use of it also.

-Colin