[RADIATOR] Remove Attribute from Reply

Christian Kratzer ck at cksoft.de
Tue Oct 26 06:14:03 CDT 2010

Hi,

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010, Ian Mordey wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Is there a way of removing an attribute from a reply? I have a radiator
> box sending:
>
>                cisco-avpair = "ip:dns-servers=XXXXXXX"
>
> in the response. I'd like to stop it sending this as I have it covered
> in a PostAuthSelectHook file. I've seen the AddToReply. Is there an
> opposite of this?

there is StripFromReply so you could use

 	StripFromReply cisco-avpair

This will remove any cisco-avpair though so if you need to keep
some cisco-avpairs or need to strip ip:dns-server possible embedded
in a longer cisco-avpair you will probably have to use a hook and
operate on the string.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2