[RADIATOR] Fwd: [suggestions] draft-mraihi-totp-timebased-06.txt

Matthew Reeves-Hairs matthew.reeves-hairs at willowict.com
Sun Oct 17 16:14:52 CDT 2010

Hi,
  Please see the email below from the authors of the above draft spec.

  Can you say when this may be included into radiator?

Regards

Matthew

Matthew Reeves-Hairs MBCS
(CCNA, CCNP, CCDA)
Director

Willow ICT Limited
13 Willow Close
Great Hormead
Hertfordshire, SG9 0NW
Mobile: +44 (0)7912 202627
Fax: +44 (0)7092 361501
matthew.reeves-hairs at willowict.com
http://www.willowict.com

The content of this email and any attachment is private and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or forwarding of this email and/or its attachments is unauthorised.  If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email and delete this message and any attachments immediately.  Nothing in this email shall bind the Company in any contract or obligation, unless we have specifically agreed to be bound.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: