[RADIATOR] ServerHTTP

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Oct 14 06:26:54 CDT 2010

Hi Todd,

On Thursday 14 October 2010 07:15:51 am Smith, Todd wrote:
> The server is x86 32 bit Ubuntu 8.04 LTS running Linux kernel
> 2.6.24-28-server with Perl version 5.8.8 fully patched from standard Ubuntu
> sources.

We have tried, but havent been able to reproduce this problem on that platform
(or any other)

Looks like you have your ServerHTTP configured for UseSSL? And that the
connection from your browser was an SSL connection.
How and where from did you install the perl Net::SSLeay module?
Have you updated or changed your openssl install?
What browser were you using?

I think I need to see your complete config file (no secrets)

Cheers.