[RADIATOR] Updating Radius Radiator Server

Sami Keski-Kasari samikk at open.com.au
Fri Nov 26 03:09:49 CST 2010

Hello Ricardo,

If you run Radiator directly from radiator's directory (without copying
files to perl directories) you can easily revert back to old version if
some issues will appear.

This doesn't remove need for test environment but will help if you see
problems in production that you didn't see in the tests.

BR,
 Sami