[RADIATOR] Certificate issues with intermediate certificates.

Smith, Todd Todd.Smith at camc.org
Mon Nov 22 16:07:56 CST 2010

Hello Mike,

I had remembered seeing those posting when they first showed up but I didn't think that it was the same issue since I was already using concatenated certificates.  Thank you for pointing them out since a closer look removed at least one issue.

I am still having issues with the Apple equipment but at least radius.cfg is correct now!

Todd Smith