[RADIATOR] Errors on database

Carlos Parada carlos-f-parada at ptinovacao.pt
Tue Mar 30 08:34:43 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm using the FREERADIUSSQL AuthBy mechanism to authenticate users. In general, it is working ok; but, the first time I access to the DB I always get the following error.

Tue Mar 30 14:17:31 2010: ERR: Execute failed for 'SELECT id, UserName, Attribute, Value, op FROM wapcheck WHERE Username=? ORDER BY id LIMIT 1 ': server closed the connection unexpectedly
        before or while processing the request.

I've googled this error and it seems related to the postgres database. However, logging the database I am not able to see any error. I have no clues about how to solve it.

Anybody has any tip about how to solve this?

Regards,
Carlos Parada