[RADIATOR] Attribute values list

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 06:20:07 CDT 2010

Hi all!

Carlos,
If you need create a Handler to match one of those attributes then you have
to declare the hook Hugh mentioned ("%D/createavpairs")  to the Client
Clause ( PreHandlerHook ) or , if you can't specified a specific Client use
PreClientHook to make that global.

Using Hugh example, you can then make something like this:

<Handler  service=shell>
</Handler>

José Borges Ferreira