[RADIATOR] How to implement Copy mode

Carlos Parada carlos-f-parada at ptinovacao.pt
Tue Mar 9 06:36:35 CST 2010

Hi all,

I would like to implement a handler for authentication/accounting based on an SQL database.
Additionally, I would like to forward requests to another server in copy mode (copy mode means
I should not expect any response - I will not have one). However, I nevertheless would like that my
Radiator respond to requets back (to the NAS). I want to authentication/accounting first and only
then forward to the server in copy mode.

However, it is not clear for me how to do this, because there seems no way to say radiator to
not expect any response (only forward it). Expecting that response would result probably in a large
memory comsuption,  because of the proxy state storages.

Any tips about how to implement this?

Carlos Parada