[RADIATOR] Suggestion: AddFromRequest

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 04:05:45 CST 2010

Hi!

If I understood you correctly, that already can be achieved with:

       <AuthBy INTERNAL>
               AuthResult ACCEPT
               AddToReply CC-Total-Octets=500000, \
                                 CC-Request-Type =
%{Request:CC-Request-Type},\
                                 CC-Request-Number =
%{Request:CC-Request-Number},\
                                 Rating-Group = %{Request:Rating-Group},\
                                 MSISDN = %{Request:MSISDN},\
       </AuthBy>

José Borges Ferreira