[RADIATOR] ERR: Attribute number 101

Adam Gerson agersonl at cgps.org
Tue Jun 29 16:38:06 CDT 2010

They sent me:

# Bluesocket vendor specific
VENDOR  BLUESOCKET              9967
ATTRIBUTE       BlueSocketRole  100     string  BLUESOCKET
ATTRIBUTE       Bluesocketap    101     string  BLUESOCK

I see from the examples VENDORATTR, should it be changed to:

# Bluesocket vendor specific
VENDOR  BLUESOCKET              9967
VENDORATTR       BlueSocketRole  100     string  BLUESOCKET
VENDORATTR       Bluesocketap    101     string  BLUESOCK

--
Adam Gerson
Assistant Director of Technology
agerson at cgps.org