[RADIATOR] MySQL Authentication from two possible fields

Adam Gerson agersonl at cgps.org
Mon Jun 7 11:16:53 CDT 2010

I considered something like this. However, don't I also need an
AuthColumnDef line to tell Radiator to take the result of the query and
match it to something?

In your proposed query if they are using their wireless card, it will
return the wired MAC in column 0, which will not match the wireless MAC
that was passed in against

AuthColumnDef 0, User-Name, check

--
Adam Gerson