[RADIATOR] Radiator error message

Colin Byelong c.byelong at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 28 06:55:45 CST 2010

Hi,

We have been running radiator as part of a eduroam set-up for a few
years now.
Today we have had a off site user who cant connect using EAP-TTLS, after
looking at the logs I noticed this error message:

Thu Jan 28 11:49:14 2010: ERR: Could not handle an EAP request: Can't
call method "add_attr_list" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Radius/EAP_21.pm line
  403, <DATA> line 420.

I don't think I have seen this before, does anyone know what it means ?

Thanks

Colin

Colin Byelong                             Email: C.Byelong at ucl.ac.uk
Senior Network Development Officer
Network Group
Information Systems Division
University College London
Gower Street                              Phone: 020 7679-2572
London WC1E 6BT