[RADIATOR] Handler for EAP selection

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at archred.com
Fri Jan 22 05:15:49 CST 2010

On 01/22/2010 12:33 PM, Markus Moeller wrote:

> Is there a way to select a Handler based on the EAP type ? As you can
> see I have to select somehow different files to check against.

The documentation for <Handler> mentions that check items can be used as
selectors. The list of check items includes EAPType and EAPTypeName
which are the number and name for EAP types, respectively. Since you
have the name for type, that is the reason why it probably does not work.

If you change the example below like this, does it work?

<Handler ...EAPTypeName=MD5...>
or
<Handler ...EAPType=4...>

In ref.pdf for version 4.5.1 the above check items are documented in
sections 13.1.23 and 13.1.24.

--
Heikki Vatiainen, Arch Red Oy
+358 44 087 6547