[RADIATOR] No Hosts defined for AuthRADIUS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Jan 2 16:11:01 CST 2010

Hello -

This message is just a warning, which you can stop by adding a default host to the AuthBy SQLRADIUS clause.

See section 5.47 in the Radiator 4.5.1 reference manual ("doc/ref.pdf").

You should also correctly set the AuthPort and AcctPort in your configuration file for the RADIUS port numbers you want to receive requests on.

See sections 5.4.4 and 5.4.5 in the manual.

NB: