[RADIATOR] EAP-SIM Query

Gary Knapper gary.knapper at connectionservices.com
Thu Feb 25 16:20:27 CST 2010

Thanks for the tips.  I now have a PC/SC reader. My Ubuntu is happy with
the reader and I can use Monosim to read the SIM OK.

I now have progressed through the instructions, I ran cleared the
triplets.dat, ran the gettriplets and it appears to have put some stuff
in triplets.dat.

I then run the following that seems to run OK

gary at Titan:~/Radius-EAP-SIM-1.30$ sudo perl goodies/sgsasim.pl -trace 4
Thu Feb 25 22:15:12 2010: DEBUG: Listening on tcp SGSA socket for
0.0.0.0:9048

I open up another terminal and run the following

gary at Titan:~/Radiator-Locked-4.6$ sudo perl radiusd -config_file
goodies/radius.cfg
This Radiator license will expire on 2011-02-01
This Radiator license will stop operating after 1000 requests
To purchase an unlimited full source version of Radiator, see
http://www.open.com.au/ordering.html
To extend your license period, contact admin at open.com.au

Perhaps I exceeded 1000 requests....although it doesn't feel like it. If
that is the problem, any chance of an extension?

Anyway I appear to have run out of time.   Here is my mail from Joanne
Davis on 13/02.

Rgds,

Gary

Hello -

Thank you for your request for evaluation of our software - see comments
below.