[RADIATOR] WIMAX-BS-ID modification to 6octets

Avila Jose Antonio-QTB483 QTB483 at motorola.com
Thu Feb 25 10:04:24 CST 2010

Hello,

WIMAX-BS-ID attribute is configured with a binary  date type in the
dictionary.cfg, the attribute that  I receive  is  6octets   in the
Radiator and the value inserted into the field is a weird string.

I tried to modify the dictionary to  "VENDORATTR 24757 WIMAX-BS-ID  47
tagged-integer" but it only shows 3 octets, I appreciate if anybody
could give me a clue about how to allow 8 octets in the dictionary.

Best Regards and many thanks in advance,

Jose A.