[RADIATOR] Session Time-Out

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Feb 24 16:56:01 CST 2010

Hello Krishan -

You can do this in two ways:

1. return both values in your AuthBy SQL clause and use a PostAuthHook to return the correct value in the Session-Timeout attribute

2. employ a stored procedure in your database to return the correct value (if your database supports stored procedures)

In either case note that Session-Timeout is the number of seconds the session is allowed to continue.

You will find a number of example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

On 25 Feb 2010, at 09:22, Krishan Kant (Kappa, Kota) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For hours base Dial-up users we have plans with limited hours as well as expiry date of plan. How can we set Reply Attribute Session-Timeout with both variables i.e. 1. until expiration & 2. balance time, because PPP session should be terminated on occurrence of either of any check ?
>
> Thanks in anticipation of world wide help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Krishan Kant Agrawal
>
> Kappa Internet Services Private Limited
> "Kappa House", 1-RA-8 Vigyan Nagar