[RADIATOR] openssl certificate problems

Corey Gray corey at tsa.com.au
Thu Feb 4 16:03:06 CST 2010

<http://caab.net>

Hi everyone.

  I almost have radius working.... Almost, it seems that I need a CA to get it to authenticate via EAP even to itself. Can I generate this through openssl?  I haven't got EAPTLS_CAPath or EAPTLS_CAFile set yet. I know these are required. Just wonderinf if I need a signed SSL certificate from my windows domain or one from I can generate from openssl.

Foreground

LogStdout

BindAddress     192.168.201.165

LogDir          /var/log/radius

DbDir           /etc/radiator

# Use a low trace level in production systems. Increase

# it to 4 or 5 for debugging, or use the -trace flag to radiusd

Trace           4

# You will probably want to add other Clients to suit your site,

# one for each NAS you want to work with

<Client DEFAULT>

        Secret  *****************

        DupInterval 0

</Client>

<Realm DEFAULT>

<AuthBy FILE>

        Filename %D/users

        EAPType PEAP

        #EAPTLS_CAPath /root/openssl-0.9.8l/apps/

        #EAPTLS_CAFile

</AuthBy>

# Log accounting to a detail file

AcctLogFileName %L/detail

#<AuthBy KRB5>

#               KrbRealm = TSA

#       </AuthBy>

#</Realm>

ERR: TLS could not load_verify_locations , :  5627: 1 - error:25066067:DSO support routines:DLFCN_LOAD:could not load the shared library

Any help is greatly appreciated