[RADIATOR] Radiator performance

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Thu Feb 4 08:46:43 CST 2010

Hi!

But my problem is not about delay, it's about losing/not processing request.

For example I captured with wireshark an accounting request came to the server but no evidence to this request in radiator log. Meaning Radiator just silently ignored this request.

Farm didn't help, I experience the same behavior.

Radiator reports that there's no dropped request:

	Reply-Message = "Radiator Radius server version 4.5.1"
	Reply-Message = "Running on nj-radius-stg1.jajah.dublin since Thu Feb  4 12:19:53 2010"
	Reply-Message = "6 Requests in the last second"
	Reply-Message = "0 Access accepts"
	Reply-Message = "0 Access challenges"
	Reply-Message = "0 Access rejects"
	Reply-Message = "0 Access requests"
	Reply-Message = "9143 Accounting requests"
	Reply-Message = "9143 Accounting responses"
	Reply-Message = "0 Bad authenticators in authentication requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Bad authenticators in accounting requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Total Bad authenticators in requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Dropped access requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Dropped accounting requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Total dropped requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Duplicate access requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Duplicate accounting requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Total duplicate requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Malformed access requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Malformed accounting requests"
	Reply-Message = "0 Total proxied requests with no reply"
	Reply-Message = "0 Total proxied requests"
	Reply-Message = "9143 Total requests"
	Reply-Message = "0.162143349699178 Average response time"