[RADIATOR] Authen:krb5 issue

Corey Gray corey at tsa.com.au
Tue Feb 2 00:15:15 CST 2010

<http://caab.net>

Hi,

   Im trying to get Kerberos authentication to work properly on a windows installation of Radiator. I believe I am missing a compiler but im not sure exactly what I need

My config file

Foreground

BindAddress 192.168.201.180

LogStdout

LogDir            .

DbDir  .

Trace   4

#Trace 3

#Default client settings

<Client DEFAULT>

            Secret ***************

            DupInterval 0

</Client>

<Handler>

            #Authenticate via Kerberos

            <AuthBy KRB5>

                        KrbRealm tsa.com.au

            </AuthBy>

</Handler>

My trace from startup

C:\Radiator\Radiator-Locked-4.5.1>perl c:\perl\bin\radiusd

Tue Feb  2 15:51:58 2010: ERR: Could not load AuthBy module Radius::AuthKRB5: Ca

n't locate Authen/Krb5.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib

 .) at Radius/AuthKRB5.pm line 25, <CONFIG> line 18.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Radius/AuthKRB5.pm line 25, <CONFIG> line 1

8.

Compilation failed in require at (eval 45) line 3, <CONFIG> line 18.

Authkrb5.pm is present in c:/perl/site/lib/radius

What is the recommended compiler for windows for this purpose?

Regards

Corey