[RADIATOR] Ignore Accounting packets from certain hosts

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Fri Dec 10 00:37:13 CST 2010

Yes, but i wouldn't recommend it.  If your NAS is ignored, it may mark
your radius server as RADIUS_DEAD, if cisco.  Depends on your NAS i guess.

If you just don't want to do anything with the accounting, it's probably
better to just ACCEPT and do nothing with it, but if you truley want to
ignore, you can.  If ignored, your NAS would probably move to the next
radius server in its config and try the accounting on that radius server.
again, depends on NAS config.

...for Accounting only:
<Handler \
 	Request-Type = Accounting-Request, \
 	User-Name = /@xyz.com$/, \
 	NAS-IP-Address = 1.1.1.1|1.1.1.2|1.1.1.3>

 	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
 		 DefaultResult IGNORE <- use this to ignore
 		 DefaultResult ACCEPT <- use this to accpet
 	</AuthBy>

</Handler>

But, if you want to use the realm option, and have authentication to:
<Realm xyz.com>

 	<AuthBy SOMETING>

 	# this will reply ACCEPT to the NAS,
 	# but do nothing with it.