[RADIATOR] Radiator Version 4.7 released

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at archred.com
Tue Aug 24 03:07:19 CDT 2010

On 08/17/2010 07:55 AM, Stubbs, Colin wrote:

> Can you guys please not release LZMA compressed RPM's yet ?

Seconded.

> Support for it isn't in RHEL/CentOS 5 or earlier, and while it's in
> Fedora stable now it doesn't look like it'll make it into RHEL/CentOS
> until version 6 is released.

I mentioned to one of our customers about 4.7 being available, and they
also had problems with RHEL5:

% rpm -i --test Radiator-4.7-1.noarch.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
  rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma) <= 4.4.2-1 is needed by Radiator-4.7-1.noarch

They want to use RPM so a RPM in new format would be useful for them too.

--
Heikki Vatiainen, Arch Red Oy
+358 44 087 6547