[RADIATOR] Installation on OpenWRT

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Aug 19 19:58:33 CDT 2010

Hi Andrea,

thats a good tip. Thanks.

I have installed openwrt kamikaze x86 under qemu here and perl as advised.

When I installed the perlbase packages, I noticed that the perlbase *dbm
packages failed to install. The absence of these modules explains most of the
problems you saw in the test suite.

When I run 'perl Makefile.pl', is see the same ExtUtils error you saw, and no
Makefile was produced. I put this down to a broken OPenWRT perl ExtUtils
package. That means you wont be able to do a make install.

Nevertheless when running Radiator from within the distribution directory, it
starts fine and answers simple requests (at least) from radpwtst.

Cheers.