[RADIATOR] Radius reply corruption (Authby Radius)

Kris Amy kamy at apcs.com.au
Mon Aug 16 18:42:55 CDT 2010

  Hi All,

We currently have Radiator acting as a proxy forwarding to many real
servers behind it. This is done based on Realm (using handlers).

We are seeing corruption (specificly on AddToReply) when we have an auth
storm (generally 1-2 LNS/LAC's dropping). It would appear that a request
authed in Handler A is getting the AddToReply from Handler B. (Or a
random of any of the other handlers).

We are currently not using Fork/Synchronous. Should we be using this to
stop this corruption?

Regards,
Kris