[RADIATOR] Radiator with Windows Server 2008 DHCP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 4 03:56:48 CDT 2010

Hello Richard -

Yes correct - Radiator is sending a DHCP request, but the DHCP server is not responding, presumably because it doesn't understand the request.

You will need to check the DHCP server log to find out what it thinks the problem is.

I am guessing, like Alan, that the problem is the PoolHint you are sending is not matching any address pools defined on the DHCP server.

BTW - what exactly are you wanting to do? It is more usual to have your NAS equipment set up to allocate IP addresses directly.

NB: