[RADIATOR] Adding reply items to Access-Reject responses

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Apr 23 18:24:54 CDT 2010

Hello John -

You need to set RejectHasReason in the Realm or Handler.

See section 5.17.23 in the Radiator 4.6 reference manual ("doc/ref.pdf").

Note that AddToReply in an AuthBy clause only operates on the access accept.

If you need to do fancier things you will need a PostAuthHook to manipulate the reply.

There are many example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

On 23 Apr 2010, at 23:36, Jon Nicholson wrote:

> I need to add a reply item to an access reject response from Radiator,
> this for AirMarshal (captive portal software) to return a different
> 'NAK' page based on the reason for the rejection.
>
> I've added a AddToReply in the appropriate <AuthBy> clause but the
> response isn't being sent.
>
> Any advice?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jonathan
>
> --
>
> Jonathan Nicholson - Networking Group Team Leader
> The Wellcome Sanger Inst., Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs, CB10 1SA
> Email: jjn at sanger.ac.uk - Tel 01223 834244 x6921 - Fax 01223 494919
>
> The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research
> Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a
> company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered
> office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.

NB: