[RADIATOR] Origin-Host in ACA message

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Fri Sep 11 08:03:20 CDT 2009

Arthur Konovalov wrote:
> Hi, list!
> Please observe raised issue with my client.
> My Radiator server reply to Diameter Accounting (AVP 271) with
> 'Origin-Host' AVP from request (proxy1.emm.hot.ee) instead of own
> (mm.emm.hot.ee). This answer lead to problem in client application.

OK, found solution and problem solved.

In ServerDiameter.pm in loop:
    # Copy various interesting attributes back to the reply if present
    foreach ($Radius::DiaAttrList::ACODE_ORIGIN_HOST,
             $Radius::DiaAttrList::ACODE_ACCT_APPLICATION_ID,

$Radius::DiaAttrList::ACODE_ORIGIN_HOST removed and added after loop:

    $p->add_attr($Radius::DiaAttrList::ACODE_ORIGIN_HOST, 0,
     $Radius::DiaAttrList::AFLAG_MANDATORY, $self->{OriginHost});

Hope this now more accordance to RFC.

Regards,
Arthur