[RADIATOR] security reasons to upgrade radiator...

onrubia carlos carlos.onrubia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:42:16 CDT 2009

Hello all,

My question is very general but important anyway...

We are running radiator version 3.11 (an old one I know).
It works very well in our setup (no proxy, mainly using auth by SQL for
authentication, several servers behind a load balancer).

I have read the revision history  and I did not remarked any trigger to
upgrade to the last radiator version.

I am mainly focused on security reasons (security holes, weaknessess in case
of hacker attack, ...) and not on functionnalities.

Can you give some feedback?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos,