[RADIATOR] Can't locate object method "response_identity"

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Oct 5 22:29:04 CDT 2009

Hello Pascal -

This is usually caused by missing Perl modules.

The easiest way to see what is happening is to run radiusd from the
command line like this (with your local pathnames of course):

	cd /your/Radiator/source/directory

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file /your/
Radiator/configuration/file

You will then be able to see any Perl error messages indicating what
is wrong.

On 6 Oct 2009, at 06:46, Pascal Beauregard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having trouble authenticating clients using PEAP since we
> upgrade from version 4.2 to version 4.4 of Radiator. Here is the
> error message we can see on the upgraded servers:
>

> Mon Oct  5 15:42:41 2009: ERR: Could not handle an EAP request:
> Can't locate object method "response_identity" via package
> "Radius::EAP_26" at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Radius/EAP.pm
> line 158.
>
> Thanks!
>

> Pascal Beauregard
> Analyste en télécommunications