[RADIATOR] Get Diameter AVP value in PreProcessingHook

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Sun Oct 4 17:43:33 CDT 2009

Hello Arthur,

In a hook, given a $p that points to a Radius request that was derived from a
Diameter request received by ServerDIAMETER, You should be able to get
Diameter attributes from the original Diameter request with eg:

$p->{diameter_request}->get_attr($Radius::DiaAttrList::ACODE_ACCOUNTING_RECORD_NUMBER);

Hope that helps.
Cheers.