[RADIATOR] EAPTLS config

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Fri Nov 20 14:14:56 CST 2009

Hi,

I have the below config and noticed that I have to concatenate all CA certs into one pem file as EAPTLS_CAPath %D/certs/CA does not work. Is that a bug or did I misunderstood how it should work. I copied 5 single CA pem files into  %D/certs/CA.

Thank you
Markus

<AuthBy FILE>
  Identifier EapTLS
  Filename %D/Dummy

  EAPType TLS

  EAPTLS_CAFile %D/certs/CA/ALL-ca-certs.pem
# fails EAPTLS_CAPath %D/certs/CA

  EAPTLS_CertificateFile %D/certs/wlancert.pem
  EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM

  EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile %D/certs/wlankey.pem

  EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize 1000

  EAPTLS_CRLCheck
  EAPTLS_CRLFile %D/certs/crls/Root_CA_2.pem
  EAPTLS_CRLFile %D/certs/crls/Root_CA_3.pem
  EAPTLS_CRLFile %D/certs/crls/Server_CA_2.pem
  EAPTLS_CRLFile %D/certs/crls/User_CA_1.pem
  EAPTLS_CRLFile %D/certs/crls/User_CA_2.pem

#
  AutoMPPEKeys