[RADIATOR] Account Error

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Nov 19 13:52:52 CST 2009

Hello Aziz -

Can you please tell me the name of the registered company that has purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, Radiator simply records whatever RADIUS accounting requests it receives from the NAS equipment.

If you can send me a copy of your configuration file and a trace 4 debug showing what is happening I will take a look.

On 20 Nov 2009, at 00:25, aziz at el-shihabi.com wrote:

> Dear All
>
>  I’m facing a strange thing in Radius while reject Auth.
> For example if someone ask to connect with bad username/password Radius Session section insert into database an accounting statement.
> It should not.
>
> Any one has an idea how to stop accounting while reject auth.
>
> Regards
>

> Regards

> Abdulaziz Moh'd El-Shihabi
> Applications and Database Administrator