[RADIATOR] Mikem in Europe, Jan 2010

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Nov 16 04:10:48 CST 2009

Hi All,

In January 2010, I will be traveling in Germany (Bavaria), Austria and perhaps
Northern Italy.

2 questions to people in those areas:

1. Would you care for a meeting with me and/or our marketing manager? We have
some time slots available for current or evaluating customers.

2. In those areas, what is the best way to stay connected, perhaps by wireless
broadband? Can someone suggest a good wireless broadband carrier, possibly
with postpaid, preferably 3G?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd

TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, DIAMETER etc. Full source
on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.