[RADIATOR] Radiator Version 4.5 released

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at archred.com
Tue Nov 10 03:41:23 CST 2009

Mike McCauley wrote:

> On Friday 30 October 2009 08:38:36 pm Jérôme Fleury wrote:

>> Is it me or AuthSQLYUBIKEY.pm is not included in the tarball ??

> Its not you: it was incorrectly omitted. It is now in the latest patch set.
> Thanks for reporting it.

Could 4.5.1 be released that includes this and maybe the other Yubikey
related goodies fixes?

The reason I am asking is that we have a customer that strongly prefers
to use RPM packages and only the released version are currently in RPM
format. The same customer has also shown interest in the Yubikey
authentication.

Thanks for both of you for finding and fixing this!

--
Heikki Vatiainen, Arch Red Oy
+358 44 087 6547