[RADIATOR] wireless to radius to ldap

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Nov 3 01:25:51 CST 2009

Hello Zod -

To get the LDAP Debug 255 you need to run Radiator from the command
line:

	cd /your/Radiator/source/directory

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file /your/
Radiator/configuration/file

And you need to add LEAP to your list of EAPType's that you want to
process:

<Handler>
	<AuthBy FILE>
		EAPType LEAP, PEAP, TTLS, .....
</Handler>

See section 5.18.22 in the Radiator 4.5 reference manual ("doc/
ref.pdf").

Please include a copy of the configuration file and a trace 4 debug so
I can see what is happening.