[RADIATOR] clear PPPoE session on Cisco Aggregator from Radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Nov 3 00:25:13 CST 2009

Hello Gustavo -

If the Cisco device supports the RADIUS disconnect request and is
configured for it, you can use the radpwtst utility included with
Radiator to generate it.

Something like this (with the appropriate attributes):

	perl radpwtst -noath -noacct -code Disconnect-Request ......

You will need to check your Cisco documentation for details.

	http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t8/feature/guide/ft_pod1.html

On 3 Nov 2009, at 05:12, Gustavo Espitia wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I wonder if it would be possible to clear PPPoE sessions, currently
> active on a Cisco Aggregator, from a Radiator server.
>
> I mean, not to by executing commands inside a telnet or ssh session
> on the Cisco Aggregator, but from outside of it, inside the Radiator
> server.
>
> The PPPoE sessions were authenticated and are sending accounting
> information to Radiator.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Gustavo Espitia

NB: