[RADIATOR] simple NoReplyHook?

Peter Havekes p.havekes at avans.nl
Thu May 28 03:32:58 CDT 2009

Hello,

To make it easyer determining what went wrong in the chain of (eduroam)
radius-servers I'm thinking of adding a NoReplyHook to the <AuthBy
Radius>. Instead of not responding if the remote server did not reply I
want to reply ACCESS-REJECT and add some attribute stating what server
did not respond in time.

This probably is an simple perl-sub, but I'm terrible at writing perl.
Is anyone already using such an NoReplyHook, or willing to type these
few lines of Perl?

Thanks in advance.

--

Peter Havekes
ICT-Ontwikkeling & AVANS-CSIRT
email/msn p.havekes at avans.nl

- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.