[RADIATOR] radiator secondary server.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue May 26 01:22:51 CDT 2009

Hello Roy -

You should be able to use the same Radiator configuration on both
machines, but you will want to set up database replication to keep
them in sync.

The MySQL database replication is outside of Radiator.

You would then configure your NAS equipment to point to one of the
machines as RADIUS primary and the other as RADIUS secondary.

On 26 May 2009, at 11:32, Roy Soala wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I use radiator for authentication with <ClientListSQL> </
> ClientListSQL> and
> mysql server at same machine to handle subscriber databases.
> Currently we
> run single server and should need another server act as secondary
> server for
> backup whenever primary radius down for any reason.
> My question :
> how to configure radiator as secondary radius at another machine
> with mysql
> server inside but the database both (primary and secondary)
> synchronized ?
>
> any help appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards, --roy