[RADIATOR] reference sites

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Mon May 18 10:57:47 CDT 2009

Vodafone Portugal is very happy with Radiator and strongly recommends any
operator to use it!

If you need more details on how we use it, please mail me directly.

José Borges Ferreira

Fran Lebowitz<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/f/fran_lebowitz.html>
- "If you're going to America, bring your own food."