[RADIATOR] Slow Response to the NAS Clients

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 25 15:27:42 CST 2009

Hello -

Could you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, it is usually slow response from some
external resource like an SQL or LDAP database that causes slow
response from Radiator.

The best way to see what is happening is to add a Log FILE clause with
LogMicroseconds (requires Time-Hires from CPAN) so you can see how
long each processing step is taking.

To say any more I will need to see a copy of the configuration file
and a trace 4 deubg with LogMicroseconds as above.

On 25 Mar 2009, at 19:08, M P wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> What causes the slow response to the NAS clients? I have Radiator
> 3.6 running on Solaris box.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live
> radiator mailing list
> radiator at open.com.au

NB: