[RADIATOR] dictionary

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 18 19:46:00 CST 2009

Hello David -

Radiator already includes the WiMAX-Capability attribute in the
standard dictionary.

The Radiator code automatically deals with this attribute, so you
don't need to add anything to the dictionary.

You should just be able to use the AuthBy WIMAX clause as it is.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

BTW - Radiator-4.4 was released last week.

On 18 Mar 2009, at 18:29, David Yeung wrote:

> Hi,
>

>             I am working on Airspan – Bridgewater – Starent WiMAX
> system.
>
> In Bridgewater – Starent directionary, there are SUBTYPE, and
> SUBTYPE_VALUE .
>
> e.g.
>

> SUBTYPE WiMAX-Capability        Accounting-Capabilities 2
> integer8
>

> SUBTYPE_VALUE   WiMAX-Capability        Accounting-Capabilities No-
> Accounting   0
>

> Radiator will show them as ERR: Bad format .
>

> How can we resolve these errors?
>

> Bye!
>
> David Yeung.

NB: