[RADIATOR] Diameter UDR request support

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:07:10 CST 2009

Hi!
The diameter part of diameter in radiator is to act as a Diameter->Radius
gateway.The CER/CEA and DWR/DWA work very well.
 I changed Radiator to support a very specific 3GPP Gy.
Which interface do you want implement ? probably it can be done with little
effort.

José Borges Ferreira

Dick Cavett  - "If your parents never had children, chances are... neither
will you."